From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-10 07:37:38

At 11:11 PM 3/9/2001 +0000, williamkempf_at_[hidden] wrote:

> ...DocBook was created just for this ...

Interesting. Thanks for the links.

> ... there'd be a definate learning curve ...

We would have to ease into any new way of doing things. But for Boost
libraries that we propose to the C++ committee, there will be a definite
increase in documentation load. If Boost and the committee can both sync
on the same documentation standard, it would ease that load.

--Beman