From: Phlip (pplumlee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-16 15:09:43

Proclaimed Jeremy Siek from the mountaintops:

> The BGL graph classes provide support for attaching properties to edges
> of a graph, so you can attach a bool to indicate a positive or negative
> edge. Keeping track of the circuits of a matroid, etc. is not addressed
> in BGL, so checking if a graph is balanced, etc. is up to you.

Thanks. Now the status of the Matroid project preparations:

I have pestered news:sci.math with a number of Matroid questions. These
(eventually) resolve them close enough for normal people to implement them.

They would best be implemented as a matrix.

They can hold graphic info, and they can be drawn as a graph, but these
are delegation relationships, not inheritance.

We will keep this list informed (probably via questions ;-) if we go with
the Boost matrices.

--
  Phlip                          phlip_cpp_at_[hidden]
============== http://phlip.webjump.com ==============