From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-17 21:30:54

Great job!Typo:Where some_symbol is the symbolic name of a an ICE whole
value is (ICE1 == ICE2). ^^^^
^^^^^
Concern: isn't "ICE" sometimes used to denote a hard crash?

-Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Maddock"
<John_Maddock_at_[hidden]>To: "boost" <boost_at_[hidden]>Sent:
Saturday, March 17, 2001 7:49 AMSubject: [boost] Coding Guidelines for
integral constant expressions> > I've finally got around to writing up all
the workarounds and hacks I had> to use in the type traits library as a set
of coding guidelines, they> should be useful for anyone trying to
meta-program with non-type template> parameters, or who want to use the
type-traits or static assertion> libraries.> > Originally, I was just going
to slip these into the type-traits docs, but I> feel that the potential
readership is wider than that, so the question is> should these be part of
boost, and if so where should they go?> > The draft is available at:> >
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/ice_guidelines.htm> >
Please note that there are several outgoing links missing from the file - I>
realise that, I just haven't got around to figuring out what links to where>
yet.> > - John Maddock>
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/> > List-Unsubscribe:
<mailto:boost-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups
is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >