From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-01 15:27:06

on 3/30/01 11:27 PM, Hamish Mackenzie at boost_at_[hidden] wrote:

> I have been using what I call a "type vector" (tv) for a while. I thought I
> would offer up my implementation to the boost gods and see if its worthy....
> or could be made worthy.... or if bits of it might be worthy....
>
> I see others have done similar things but called it something else (eg.
> tuples). I have no preference as to the name and would be happy to change it.
>
> There is a lot more that could be added to it but it already allows you to
> enumerate, filter and transform types. It also has a couple of handy
> shortcuts for creating type vectors.
[SNIP attachments]

Could you add some documentation; it's hard to follow what's going on.

Could you use "+" as the concatenation operator, instead of "|"? The former
is already used for string concatting. Maybe the operator should be
free-form instead of a member function, so connections can be done on both
sides.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie