From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-03 12:53:04

Beman Dawes wrote:

> * The problem seems server related - it was never reported until we moved
> to a new host last January. Jens understands it better that I do - maybe
> he can comment.

The problem *is* server-related. The server transmits
the MIME type "application/octet-stream" for *.hpp files, e.g.
(via proxy, IP addresses changed for privacy reasons)

jmaurer_at_gigue:~ > telnet xx.yy.zz.dd 8080
Trying xx.yy.zz.dd ...
Connected to xx.yy.zz.dd.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET http://www.boost.org/boost/config.hpp HTTP/1.0