From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-04 10:51:05

Ullrich Koethe is making great progress Boostifying his unit test library,
including integrating it into the current Boost Test Library.

He has added native platform signal catching for Win32 and UNIX to
<boost/detail/catch_exception.hpp>.See
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/unittest/unit_test_new/catch_exceptions.hpp

He has also added a really neat timeout option, allowing tests to detect
infinite loops. He has provided a UNIX implementation, but we would like a
Win32 implementation too. If some Win32 programmer could provide help, it
will be appreciated. I can test it with a number of Win32 compilers.

Please email me privately if you would like to contribute Win32 timeout
code.

--Beman