From: rwgk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-04-15 08:10:14

--- In boost_at_y..., John Maddock <John_Maddock_at_c...> wrote:
> I certainly think that something like this should be included in
boost,
> after all you need to generate wrappers for those headers to be
able to
> build build boost on Irix/True64 etc.
>
> Didn't Jens post a shell script that did a similar job somewhere?

Jens is using a script that I copied to the boost upload area
a while ago.

> I also meant to evaluate the ISOCXX configure script that was
suggested
> around here, but have never got around to it... :-(

In contrast to ISOCXX, my script is very light-weight
(less than 100 non-comment lines of Python code), much
less ambitious, therefore a lot easier to maintain
and IMO more suitable as an intermin workaround in the spirit
of Beman's comment
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/message/11111).

Ralf