From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-16 19:03:40

Well, it's always possible that it's a bug in boost::python, but I know that
some GCC 2.95.2 targets had bugs in its exception-handling. Have you
verified that you're not seeing a compiler bug in 2.95.3? All of the
problems you're seeing point to bugs in the exception-handling
implementation which don't show up with other compilers. You might try
turning off optimizations; that sometimes has a bad interaction with EH.

-Dave