From: Jeeves_the_butler_1999_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-05-10 10:17:12

I'll admit I wasen't the brighest guy in the computer lab, but I was
wondering if there was any one in here who knows a LOT about virtual
servers.. does any one here have the ambition to get around Napster,
the US government and all the file blocking going on?? To stil be
allowed to share files FREELY and with out worry about the FBI taking
your computers?? if you would like to be involved (no identies will
be excanged, cause trust me, I'mm pissed with the gorenment also)..
any one who is SERIOUSLY intrested in hearing me out, please drop a
line to me @ The_doc_2_at_[hidden]