From: Jeff Paquette (paquette_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-11 11:46:06

Hi,

I've been mostly lurking here for several months and am amazed at the
quality and depth of conversation here. That's not suprising, once I became
familair with who everyone is.

I have been detailed to come up with a workable regression test suite for
the next revision of our project. I have read the boost.test documentation
and find that it seems to be a good starting point. I notice that the unit
test is incomplete and unspecified. A search of the boost archives wasn't
fruitful.

If my employer is willing, I would like to contribute the unit test code to
boost. Having said that, what are the requirements for the boost unit test
library?

--
Jeff Paquette
paquette at mediaone.net