From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-18 18:28:24

I have been in touch with the GCC developers at Cygnus/Redhat about using an
exception-handling testsuite I wrote to validate GCC 3.0, which they have in
hand. They were receptive, but it definitely sounded like it wasn't being
treated as a high-priority item. If you care about this, probably the best
thing you can do is to make noise in some forum that the GCC developers
listen to.

-Dave