From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-21 07:10:05

Xavier,

There are python scripts in the libs/python/src directory to generate
support for as many arguments as you might need.

If you want to take a python list as an argument to a C++ function, you can
use an argument of type boost::python::list (from boost/python/object.hpp)
and use from_python(l[n], boost::python::type<desired-type>()) to retrieve
the C++ object.

-Dave