From: Andreas.P.Priesnitz (priesnit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-01 15:12:08

Hello!
Might somebody give me confirmation/correction, whether I see the following
right or not:
In "iterator_adaptors.hpp", line 672, the return value of the operator[] is
declared to be of type "value_type", which should be "reference" to my opinion,
as operator[], applied to an iterator, is supposed to return an lvalue.
The result is obtained from operator*, which - of course - returns a
"reference", so that the conversion to "value_type" is really unnecessary -
it takes place just in the return statement and can simply be avoided by
changing the return type.
Or did I miss something?
Thankful for comments
Andreas Priesnitz