From: John Max Skaller (skaller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-13 16:48:00

rwgk_at_[hidden] wrote:

> The last couple of weeks I had to focus on other pressing
> things. This week we had a two-day workshop with collaborators
> on our project. At that workshop I banked my life on Boost.Python.
> I am pretty sure that a few of our collaborators will start using
> it. This is, I have a very strong motivation to continue my quest
> for getting Boost.Python onto the standards track.

        The best you can hope for is a non-normative
Technical Report. Python itself is not Standardised,
so we can't Standardise a binding to it.

        However, an 'industry standard', in the form
of a document hosted on the Boost site, would probably
be just as useful, if not more so.

--
John (Max) Skaller, mailto:skaller_at_[hidden]
checkout Vyper http://Vyper.sourceforge.net