From: John Max Skaller (skaller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-14 14:55:57

Iain.Hanson_at_[hidden] wrote:

> There is documentation for Boost Libraries, but not for all of the
> work in progress.

> Some of the work in 'files' consists of just a zip
> file which you have to download and open to see if there is any
> documentation.

        That's a pain, but I can't think of an easy solution
other than changing the Yahoo submission form so that
one had to submit both an archive file and an html description
file. I'm very happy with the quality of the web interface to
the accepted boost library components, now that I've found it.
[Can a link be added to the boost group email .signature?]

--
John (Max) Skaller, mailto:skaller_at_[hidden]
checkout Vyper http://Vyper.sourceforge.net