From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-20 07:58:20

Hi Daryle,

I hope that very soon the boost regression tests will use the boost build
system. This is built on Jam which is supposed to support MPW. Under MPW Jam
is supposed to write the build commands to stdout instead of executing them
directly. In MPW you can execute whatever shows up in your shell buffer by
selecting it and pressing "ENTER".

I would like very much to know that someone was trying the build system
under MPW; maybe that's the best way to go.

-Dave