From: mikeowen_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-27 12:12:07

--- In boost_at_y..., rwgk_at_m... wrote:
> This is something that I have not tried, and not thought about.
> Again,
> this is something that we do not currently need in our project.
>
> I am sorry if this is not very helpful. Mike, from your area code I
> infer that we are geographically very close (I am in Berkeley). It
> would be easy to meet and talk about Boost.Python development.
Maybe
> together (and with David's advice) we can work out solutions for
your
> problems.
>
> Ralf

Thanks Ralf, I would be interested in getting together and talking
about how these problems might be approached. I'm willing to dive
in and try to work on support for these features if I can.
When/where would be a good time to meet? You can email me
directly at "mikeowen_at_[hidden]" if you like.

Mike.