From: Greg Chicares (chicares_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-01 19:55:48

Rainer Deyke wrote:

> [...]

Nothing at all wrong with that style. OTOH:

/*
That doesn't mean this style is bad.

If I want to reformat this block to a different width, it's easier
without the // markers.

If I write /* here, gcc with the -Wall flag says
  warning: `/*' within comment
The borland compiler identifies it too, although less plainly.

A syntax-highlighting editor makes writing nested comments more
unlikely; that's one problem I just don't encounter.
*/