From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-03 20:46:18

At 06:59 PM 7/3/2001, James Slaughter wrote:

>Since the locations used with #include <> are a subset of those matched
by
>#include "" (for a more-conforming compiler), it's not clear that using
the
>bracket notation has any advantage for Boost.

Originally, it was done that way because of difficulty with a particular
compiler. I wouldn't be surprised if even that wasn't needed. I've since
come to realize how complex setting the include path is on some compilers,
and so wouldn't be surprised if it was simple user error.

Anyhow, we should probably globally change to #include "..."

That is the correct form for all non-standard library includes, and Boost
should be using it.

--Beman