From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-12 10:54:05

At 06:12 PM 7/11/2001, Darin Adler wrote:

>Every time I do an update of the boost repository, I get this message:
>
> cvs server: nothing known about libs/cs-win32.zip
>
>Does anyone know how to get rid of it? I tried all the obvious things.
The
>file cs-win32.zip seems to be half there. Too much there to add a new
file
>by that name, but too little there to remove the old file by that name or

>to respond to commands like cvs status.

We are in the process of moving the Boost CVS repository to a server at
Indiana University. Our moderators will have full access, and so will be
able to handle administrative chores (like fixing the libs/cs-win32.zip
problem) that require more access rights than SourceForge allows.

The move may take awhile, but at some point we will be able to fix such
problems.

--Beman