From: Thomas Matelich (sosedada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-19 15:28:40

Beman Dawes wrote:

> The compiler logs are available at
> ftp://boost.sourceforge.net/pub/boost/regression-logs
>
> There is a link to each of the logs on
> http://www.boost.org/status/compiler_status.html See the "[compiler
> messages]" entry for each compiler.
>
> Perhaps that isn't clear because it is right next to the link for the
> table, and the two links blend together.
>
> Should we move "[compiler messages]" to the end of the lines?
>
> And yes, there are some warnings in the logs that it wouldn't hurt to
> investigate.

Sorry, I hadn't noticed that when I went to look. Reformatting might help that a
bit. Unfortunately I can't access the ftp server, wait I can do it through the
command line, just not through Netscape.

I wonder how difficult it would be to have the PASS and FAIL be links to the output
for that run. Perhaps more usable would be just the test being a link to the output
for it. There could be html echo'ed into the output stream maybe.

On the other hand its not too hard to just skim through looking for the tests you're
interested in.

--
Thomas O Matelich
Senior Software Designer