From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-05 20:44:16

on 8/4/01 11:49 AM, Eric Ford at eford_at_[hidden] wrote:

> I created a directory "recurrence relation iterator" which has my first crack
> at pseudo iterator and container classes for (mathematical, not stl) sequences
> generated on the fly using a recurrence relation (e.g. infinite sequences).
> If people are still interested, I'd be interested in getting comments.
>
> Here's the README...
[SNIP copy of README]

> If that didn't make sense, just look at the exmaples, and that should make it
> more clear. Sorry, but documentation isn't my strong point.

The examples aren't that clear either. It looks like an overly-complex
variant of the "geniterator" idea (which I posted about a few hours ago). I
don't think you gain anything, besides complexity, from splitting stuff up
through several classes.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie