From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-09 21:10:54

At 05:52 PM 8/9/2001, Thomas Matelich wrote:

>How about a conditional boost inclusion? Officially recommend it and if
>people say they are using it after X months, make it official.

I'm not enthusiastic about that approach. My plan right now as Review
Manager is to sit down and re-read all the review messages (probably this
week-end), and then either:

   * Reject it as just not important enough.
   * Accept it as a regular library.
   * Recommend we start a new Patterns and Idioms section,
      with Base from Member as the first entrant.

Conditional inclusion would just defer the problem. It would be asking the
developer to finalize and maintain a library for a period of time without
knowing its final disposition.

--Beman