From: William Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-16 16:39:25

Yes, it probably would. I'm not sure what slant on this I should take, but
I'll see if I can't come up with some article :). How about just a high
level overview on how to use Boost.Threads, and the motivation behind the
library's existance and design?

A big question is how much CUJ can assist in editing articles. I can do a
fair job of writing an article, but it will likely need some good editing.
Any guidance in any of this Mr. Allison?

Bill Kempf