From: Torsten Schindler (Torsten.Schindler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-17 04:55:36

Hi Max,

thank you little lecture in recursive programming.
To avoid misunderstandings I have still some question:
1) Your method turns an recursive algorithm into
   a recursive state machine.

   Right [X] or Wrong [ ]

2) How would a visitor for the FIB class look like?

3) How would a stack-based state machine of the Fibonacci
   algorithm look like?

4) How would a stack-based state machine of the Bron/Kerbosch
   algorithm look like? Any simple recipe how I can convert it
   to a stack-based state machine?

> I have also refrained here from
>
> a) testing the example (because I'm lazy)
>
> b) showing the actual Felix generated code
> (because you're lazy, and you don't want
> to see the extra 'clutter' that Felix generates)

I read somewhere that good programmers are 'lazy'.

Ciao,

Torsten

P.S.:
Two year ago I was forced to convert F77 code with many goto statements
to F90 code. During that work I sweared to my: No goto's in my
programs!!!