From: max.anziutti_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-08-21 06:22:11

>As a general procedure when first using a library, try to repeat the
>results of the regression tests from the appropriate status page.
>See
>http://www.boost.org/status/compiler_status.html

>If you can't duplicate the results, that's a strong indication you
>don't
>have the compiler set up correctly for the library in question.

>Hope that helps,

>--Beman

I tried to run regression test and the results are OK. The problem is
that when i try to compile another example (dijkstra.cpp) i get an
internal compiler error. I found the problem: if i comment out the
function call
   dijkstra_shortest_paths
       (G, s, distance_map(&d[0]).predecessor_map(&p[0]));

I can compile the file.
The problem is that I would need dijstra function...

The error is
D:\Programmi\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\ostream(316) :
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
  (compiler file 'E:\8966\vc98\p2\src\P2\ehexcept.c', line 577)
    Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++

Thanks max