From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-30 13:02:17

At 03:35 PM 8/24/2001, md656 wrote:

>> Oh yes we can :-). Where there's a need there's a library.
>
>I asked this question because Boost is to huge to master. So, what shall
>do? Should I study the complete library?

One thing that has happened with other libraries is that some author steps
forward and writes a book which explains the library. A book on the Boost
Graph Library is well along in the publication process, for example.

There have already been several magazine articles about Boost libraries. I
guess we should start a "Boost in Print" page for the web site that lists
publications. Any volunteers?

--Beman