From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-05 08:02:02

I'll check these out - sounds more advanced than my cleanup of Morris and
Didinato

Paul

PS Do you know a source of high precision values of the incomplete beta
(at least 64 bit double) to check accuracy of an improved algorithm by
Doman.

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal, Cumbria