From: Darin Adler (darin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-07 12:11:08

on 9/7/01 8:25 AM, Gennadiy E. Rozental at rogeeff_at_[hidden] wrote:

 Index: conversion_traits.hpp
> RCS
> file: /cvsroot/boost/boost/boost/type_traits/conversion_traits.hpp,v
> retrieving revision 1.7
> diff -r1.7 conversion_traits.hpp
> 203c203
> < #ifndef BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION
> ---
>> #if !defined(BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION) || defined(
> __SUNPRO_CC) && __SUNPRO_CC >= 0x520

It looks to me like the real problem fixed by this and many other suggested
patches is that BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION (and perhaps other
flags from config.hpp) needs to be set for newer versions of the SunPro
compiler, not just older versions.

We don't want to sprinkle changes around all the files to deal with this.
Instead we want to just fix config.hpp.

    -- Darin