From: maneshsankar_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-09-21 06:49:10

Hi

 I am a new guy to this side and this group.

 and my doubt is I guess, very basic too

 But I am stuck and please, if any of you can help me out in this,
please do..

 I have a DLL developed in VC++ 6.0 and it doesn't use MFC. It's done
using C++. It's an ISAPI dll and it's working in IIS.

 I have another DLL developed in C but compiled using GCC Compiler.

 The problem is these two DLLs need to communicate eachother
 But it's not happening..
 Looks like the compilers are name mangling when compiling.
 What do you normally do for this kind of situations?
 Let me know as I am very new to this field and am already confused
enough

 Hope you can help me out in this
 Thankx in advance
 regards