From: Fernando Cacciola (fcacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-21 16:24:53

I think both libraries should be accepted into boost.

Comments:

Documentation:
~~~~~~~~~~

   1.a) The links in 'index.html' are broken.
   1.b) In 'static_min_max.html' reads: 'provide and compile time
evaluation', it should be 'provide a compile time evaluation'

integer.hpp
~~~~~~~

* I don't have any 'boost\limits.hpp'. I have installed boost 1.21.1, which
I believe is the latest release.

* The template parameters specifying the number of bits is of type 'int'. I
think it should be 'std::size_t'.

integer_mask.hpp
~~~~~~~~~~~~

* The forward declarations should go in a separate 'integer_mask_fwd.hpp'.
The same applies for the non-private fwd declarations in the other files.

static_lb.hpp
~~~~~~~~~

* I think that implementation details should not go in boost::detail but in
boost:XXX_detail.
Chances are that names will eventually start clashing in boost::detail.

integer_mask_test.cpp

* What's the idea of the 'do { ... } while ( false ) ; ' construct?

Fernando Cacciola
Sierra s.r.l.
fcacciola_at_[hidden]
www.gosierra.com