From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-25 07:59:22

Hi Peter,

One way we sometimes handle things like this is that the dependencies go
into the detail namespace of your library, and then get moved to the
appropriate place upon acceptance as libraries in their own right. We have
also used the boost-root/boost/pending directory to store libraries whose
status is "pending approval", but IIRC we've been trying to phase that part
of the directory tree out.

-Dave