From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-09-27 22:28:25

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Dennett" <jdennett_at_[hidden]>

> Jeff Garland wrote:

However, I
> >have never set up a wiki. Thomas do you have suggestions on where to
start?

> Installing the UseMod wiki on a Unix box is as easy as dumping it in
> a cgi-bin directory, creating a directory for its data, and editting the
> single cgi script to point at that directory. You can do more advanced
> stuff, but that gets you up and running. We use it at work, and it
> serves us well. I think a colleague did get it running on Win2000,
> with a little more effort.

We have received an additional offer for Wiki hosting /and/ administration.
Those volunteering the services are asking which Wiki we'd like to use.
Since we have our choice, I hope those in-the-know will discuss which one is
most appropriate for Boost.

-Dave

       David Abrahams, C++ library designer
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html