From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-02 06:43:46

Hi Helmut,

I got your posting yesterday, thanks. Integration of this work is
complicated a bit by two factors:

1. You and Daryle Walker now have simultaneously proposed updates to
operators.hpp
2. I am a bit distracted with trying to find a job right now

I'll try to review your changes and, barring problems, get them integrated
in the next week or two.

Thanks,
Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]