From: Fernando Cacciola (fcacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-11 12:38:49

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Lynch <krlynch_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [boost] Re: Math Functions

> Eric Ford wrote:
> >
> > Another complication...
> [SNIP]

I've also encountered this problem when adding the Borland C++ 5.5.1.
In my case, though, the problem was that boost/cast.hpp includes
boost/limits.hpp, which includes <climits> which in turn end up including
<cmath> itself.
In this case I just refactored the code to wrap cmath before anything else,
but now I realize that this is a more complex problem because there is
always the chance that <cmath> is included before we can wrap it. It's a
pity I didn't realize this yesterday...

After some thinking, I don't think we will get away with it.
I suggest using a private layer seen only by the template functions. It
shouldn't be so difficult to rearrange things to do this.

Fernando Cacciola
Sierra s.r.l.
fcacciola_at_[hidden]
www.gosierra.com