From: Bryan Leppard (leppard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-11 17:09:21

The article you are looking for is in:
C++ Report, Feb 2000, pg 30
Comparing Floats, by Alberto Squassabia

Bryan Leppard

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Beardsley [mailto:pab_at_[hidden]]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 9:25 AM
To: boost_at_[hidden]
Subject: [boost] testing equality of floating point - any libraries?

About two years ago, I saw an article in some C++/programming
journal (whose name I have forgotten) about testing equality
of floating point numbers. The author had used templates,
gave a thorough discussion of the all the issues, and
his solution with source code. Unfortunately I was never
able to find it when I came to look for it, and all I remember
is that the author had a maybe Indian name.

Can anyone guide me to the original article, or a good
C++ implementation for this task? I didn't notice
anything relevant on the Boost libraries page.

Thanks,
Paul.

p.s. I know about the C solution at http://fcmp.sourceforge.net/.