From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-16 12:07:38

Hugo Duncan wrote:
> I was considering using boost::mpl with borland c++ builder
> 5, but noted that the compiler was in the supported list in
> he Readme.txt file.
>
> I tried using it anyway but got some obscure errors. Defining
> BOOST_NO_INCLASS_MEMBER_INITIALIZATION got rid of some of
> them, but left enough for me to be scratching my head.
>
> Is there any chance of getting the library to work with the
> borland compiler, or are the two never likely to work together?

I took a quick look at the errors, and it seems to me that it is possible to
workaround most of them, so at least the major part of the library's
functionality will be available to Borland users too. I'll try to do that by
the end of the week, so stay tuned :).

Aleksey

P.S. Sorry for the late answer, I was out of country for two weeks.