From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-24 12:45:39

At 12:25 PM 10/23/01 +1000, Darryl Green wrote:

> [...]

We have permission from Andrew Josey <ajosey_at_[hidden]>, Austin
working group chair, to use portions of their draft within Boost. But he
asked that we not publish any portions publicly without explicit
permission. If that doesn't permit anyone's proposed use, they need to
contact him for clarification.

--Beman