From: Kevin Lynch (krlynch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-26 11:35:32

Fernando Cacciola wrote:

> Hi boosters,
>
> Based on my prior work on numerical conversion functions, I submit here a
> new optimized implementation of numeric_cast<>.

I haven't had the time to take a good look at it yet (I'm stuck in the
middle of a project for work that I neither want to do nor have the
ability to ignore anymore :-), but from a quick glance, it looks like a
great piece of work! I'll try to take a closer look at it by early next
week and let you know. Thanks for doing this!

Kevin Lynch				voice:	 (617) 353-6065
Physics Department			Fax: (617) 353-6062
Boston University			office:	 PRB-565
590 Commonwealth Ave.			e-mail:	 krlynch_at_[hidden]
Boston, MA 02215 USA			http://physics.bu.edu/~krlynch