From: John Suters (johnds_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-01 14:11:27

My apologies. I've been lurking for a little while, and did do a couple of
searches through the archive loooking for threads on this subject, but I
didn't look in the files section until after I made my post, and so didn't
see your stuff in there. I've got Numerical Recipes, but I've tended to look
for other resources, as I find the code dense. I'll certainly reread the fft
chapter a bit more carefully now.

I would be most interested in any relevant references you could provide.
I've obviously bitten off a little more to chew than I had originally
thought, but I'll make some changes to my stuff (to make it look a bit more
<algorithm>ish and post it up on the files section for people to have a look
at anyway. It'll only be the 2^n algorithm, but I figure that'll be useful
in and of itself (for the ap integer class being worked on by Helmut, I
think). I can then get to work on the more general forms.

John