From: Luigi Ballabio (ballabio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-02 15:01:03

At 12:49 PM -0500 11/2/01, Beman Dawes wrote:
>Attached is a new Boost home page prototype
>
>Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Beman,
        as part of the never-ending quest for compliance (or maybe
anal-retentiveness, who knows), I've fed the file to tidy which
spotted a few HTML errors---which is not surprising, since I see from
the headers that you used FrontPage :)
I'm attaching the corrected file so that you can apply the same
patches to the final version.

Bye,
        Luigi

P.S. the output of tidy now says:
Macintosh HD:Desktop Folder:index.htm: Document content looks like
HTML proprietary
no warnings or errors were found

You are recommended to use CSS to specify the font and
properties such as its size and color. This will reduce
the size of HTML files and make them easier to maintain
compared with using <FONT> elements.