From: Haval Demir (hdemir_at_[hidden] ((hdemir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-07 02:19:14

Hi all,

I am a new C programmer with starting level. I am trying to write a
program called tai.c , which runs SNA server to run a mainframe transaction.
It gets link errror when I try to build tai.exe. Error is below:

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'tai - Win32
Debug'.
--------------------Configuration: tai - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
tai.c
Linking...
tai.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _hllapi_at_16
LIBCD.lib(wincrt0.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_WinMain_at_16
Debug/tai.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

tai.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Something about link settings is wrong. Is there anyone to help me,
please...

Haval Demir
 <<hapi_c32.h>> <<tai.c>>