From: Mattias Flodin (flodin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-13 16:08:46

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Gennadiy E. Rozental wrote:

> This is what I have right away. It seems that there are couple more
> dissisions to adopt. I do not have time now to work on it. Do you
> think it reasonable challenge?

Why, certainly. It is one daunting list you have produced, but I suppose
one just has to do it step by step. :)

What now seems most difficult is how to provide all these options in a
simple, minimal and orthogonal manner. Having one class for each item in
the list is, to say the least, unacceptable...

Steve, what are your feelings on all this? Seeing as how you started a
singleton class already, do you feel you have the time to incorporate
these things into your design? Or would you rather I began work on a more
general singleton from 'scratch'?

/Mattias

--
Mattias Flodin <flodin_at_[hidden]>   "A good thing about C++ is that only
Room D418                           friends can access your private parts"