From: Michiel Salters (Michiel.Salters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-14 05:38:03

Not bad at all.

I do think we should have a good review, from a C++ point of view. E.g.
Having
members "Iterator" instead of "iterator" doesn' t affect the image
processing part,
but it makes it a bit harder to treat an image as just another container.

Having worked in the Image Processing group at Delft University, I know from
experience
that having operator+ on images is liked very much; having to write (in C)
AddImg( &img1, &img2, &img_dest ) was seen as a bad thing. Those people
won't like
having to use std::transform and std::plus.

In the list of common image types, perhaps the most common pixel type is
missing: bool.
However, given the annoyance caused by std::vector<bool>, this is a type we
should give
proper attention. Here I can't come up with an easy fix.

Regards.
Michiel

<mailto:boost-unsubscribe_at_[hidden]>