From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-14 09:40:10

I just checked in some more changes on the void_returns branch to bind.hpp
and mem_fn.hpp. To actually get things working required many more changes
than I'd thought. I also had to make some changes for CodeWarrior
compatibility, basically turning on BOOST_MEM_FN_ENABLE_STDCALL
unconditionally under Win32. I don't really understand what that means, but
the compiler choked on the alternate section of code.

I've tested the code with gcc 3.0.2 (cygwin), Metrowerks CodeWarrior 7 (7.1
beta or something in fact), Borland 5.5.1, Intel C++ (Version 6.0 Beta
Build 011005Z).

Peter, I'd appreciate it if you'd have another look at what I did before I
integrate.

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams_at_[hidden]