From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-16 09:33:07

I count quite a few messages about it. In any case, I looked it over in a
little more detail and continue to like it. I would echo Darin Adler's
remarks about keeping generally-useful facilities general. For example, for
suppressing warnings in generic code it might be important to avoid
comparing an unsigned number with zero, or to perform some kind of promotion
in order to compare numbers of different types. I'm sure you have handled
some of these things in your code; I'd like to see them made generally
available.

I do think a formal review would be appropriate at this point. Why don't you
request one?

-Dave