From: walter_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-11-19 07:09:46

--- In boost_at_y <mailto:boost_at_y>..., Toon Knapen < toon.knapen_at_s
<mailto:toon.knapen_at_s>...> wrote:
> walter_at_g <mailto:walter_at_g>... wrote:
> > --- In boost_at_y <mailto:boost_at_y>..., Toon Knapen < toon.knapen_at_s
<mailto:toon.knapen_at_s>...> wrote:

[snip]

> >>Anyway, I'm very interested in using uBlas and could also produce
> >>Jamfiles if you like to build the tests automatically.
> >
> > That would be very fine.
>
> In attachment you can find the boost/libs/numeric/ublas directory
which
> is on the matrix_development branch but with Jamfiles added for
> compiling the test under gcc.

Thanks very much. I checked these and they work well for us. BTW,
boost.build will become a great tool (although I don't need as much
compilers at work :-).

> If you are in the ublas directory and type jam, all 6 tests will be
> build. Or you can go into one of the subdirs and executing jam will
only
> build that specific test.

Yes.

> I'll also do this for the benchmarks if you like ?

Already done. Thanks for your support.

> What did I change:
> added the Jamrules in the boost top directory.
> added Jamfile in libs/numeric/ublas/testx
> made include paths boost-compatible in
libs/numeric/ublas/test*/*.cpp

I would like to provide both forms of include paths as long as our
internal VCS structure isn't boost compatible.

> >>(I would suggest
> >>moving the ublas on the main branch in that case however as
> >> otherwise
> >>synchronising with the latest Jam developments might be difficult)
> >
> > I don't know what impact this might have.
>
> synchronising with the latest jamfile and settings, configuration
info
> could be taken from these files (instead of now using -DUSE_GCC for
> instance).

-DUSE_GCC is another matter. If we boostify our code, we'll have to
consider boost.config.

Regards

Joerg

P.S.: we'll check in the changes in the next days.