From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-20 04:22:27

Peter Schmitteckert (boost) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Tuesday 20 November 2001 00:39, David Abrahams wrote:
>
>>Try:
>>
>> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost
>> co -rmatrix_development boost/libs/numeric/ublas
>>
>>or, since you already have got the module structure:
>>
>> cvs -z3 update -rmatrix_development
>>

> Thanks for your hints, I tried both, removed my files I tried it again.
> But I still can't find the sources. The test- and benchmarks- files
> are downloaded, but not the ublas sources.
>
> Any help ?

It's best you just checkout the whole matrix_development branch !
So remove your current attempt (to get rid of sticky tags) or make
a new directory, `cd` to this directory and do :
`cvs -z3 co -r matrix_development boost`
of course, your CVSROOT env. var should be defined or you have to use
the -d option of the CVS command.

This command will create the sources of uBlas in the libs subdirectory
and the
headers in the boost/numeric/ublas directory.

let me know if you succeed

toon