From: Andrei Alexandrescu (andrewalex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-20 10:49:12

> They may be, but even if they are, I'd still rather keep separate
things
> in separate parts of library.

I'm not sure on how to address this conundrum :o(. So far, I wrote an awk
script that automates the name convention transition and puts namespace
boost where it has to be. But it would not be elegant at all if Loki as part
of boost would define and use facilities similar to boost's. If anyone has
ideas on how to proceed, please let me know.

> For instance I don't like those macros to
> define typelists.

I am looking forward to hear about better solutions. For the record, I made
a very offensive comment about the preprocessor already :o).

> Secondly, I'd like to be able to enforce the last element
> of the typelist is NullType or NullClass ( can't remember the name
exactly).
> It would be nice to add "algorithms" similar to std::list's function
> members ( like push_back et all).

These are interesting points.

Andrei