From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-22 07:18:08

I have uploaded a second draft at

Any further comments, or implementations for other platforms, are welcome.

A meta-question raised by atomic_count is:

How do we proceed about this kind of submission? Do we put it through a
full-blown formal review, with all its 'formalities'? Or would an 'informal'
review be acceptable? (This applies to assert.hpp as well.)

Another interesting question is where should atomic_count.hpp go, in boost/,
in boost/detail, or in boost/thread, perhaps. Being in detail/ has the
advantage(?) of not needing documentation. ;-)

--
Peter Dimov
Multi Media Ltd.